Christian Androschin, Founding Partner
- 2 years as sales manager in the machine tools industry.
- 13 years as consultant with Roland Berger Strategy Consultants, finally as a Partner.
- In the course of this work Christian Androschin handled approximately 120 projects, mainly for customers in the machine and plant engineering and automation technology sectors.
- Since 2005 Managing Partner of Androschin & Partner.
- Member of several advisory boards of companies active in the machine and plant engineering industry and automation technology.
- Execution of strategy projects
- Development and implementation of value added concepts
- Optimisation of distribution systems
- Preparation and consultancy for acquisitions and mergers
- Business integration
- Organisational development
- Management coaching
- Business Administration studies at the Hochschule St. Gallen. Qualification: lic. oec. HSG
- Austrian (born in Innsbruck/Tyrol)
- Married, three children
- Sporting activity: mountain climbing and hiking, cross-country skiing, skiing